Thursday, January 22, 2015

I {Heart} You Class

I had fun creating these cards for my "I {Heart} You" Just Cards class.


I have already posted info about the tree card, so now I will give you some details about the other cards we made.

Here is a perfect card for Valentine's Day:


This card was quick and easy to make, so you could easily make lots of these to send to your friends and family for Valentine's Day.  There was only a little bit of stamping for this card -- just the "You're Sweet" and "Be Mine" stamps inked with Real Red ink.  The rest of the card featured hearts punched from the Stacked With Love Designer Series Paper Pack with our Sweetheart Punch.

Here is the inside:


I love using lots of layers, and the Real Red, Basic Black, and Whisper White card stock really make the punched hearts pop, don't you think?  I also used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop the hearts off the front of the card.

Here are the supplies I used to make this card:


Happy Stamping,


No comments:

Post a Comment